Monday, September 25, 2006

Kilroy is not yet here...

This site is under construction. Be patient as my blogging skills develop. I hope to soon provide you with thought provoking observation, and perhaps even inflamatory opinions on America and the world at large. You may have appreciated my comments on Huff Post, Raw Story, Atrios, or AmericaBlog. Now you can find some of my brain content in one place without having to scroll through a hundred other commments on my blog: PERSONA NON GRATA.

Until I have something to say that just has to be put into the blogosphere for consideration I leave you with this interesting quote from the Book of Numbers:
'Eldad and Medad are prophesying in the camp', said Joshua, son of Nun. 'Moses, my Lord, stop them' But Moses answered, 'Are you jealous for my sake? Would that all of the people of the Lord were prophets!'

No comments: